Sunday, February 7, 2010

,love who you love.

glorious day :)

That is what it was. 

woke up to the birds chirping and the sun shining. 

Blessed to fill my stomach with chereos and apricots.

This weakened Chad's in town for a funeral. 

So this morning, we walked to a park near my house. We took the dirt trail that I love from behind my house. Just walking back there, gives me a sense of freedom and wonder, like I'm walking in the country. Such a city girl I am to have to walk through a short part of the desert and consider it 'country.' sounds funny. 

I would love to live in the country! Not to far from a nice town, but country enough to own property and be able to just go walk out in the fields. To experience God's creation and the openness of it all. How beautiful it would be! At least in my head it would be.

At the park we met a three year old, a one year old, and another little girl. They kept coming up and talking to Us - shooting us with the fake caplet guns and stamping on our hand with the few stamps they have.

work was EXTREMELY BUSY! but enjoyed it.

Went over to chads house for his birthday after work today. We hung out and had ice cream cake!

I went and saw 'Dear john' with Chad today! AWESOME movie. Wish there hadn't be a sexual clip. So cute though, but sad :(

goodnight all! 
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment