Wednesday, July 28, 2010

.light.

today. it rained. not a physical rain though. let's just put it that way.

This morning I woke up to find the sky a little cloudy. Made my bed. Got ready, greeted kipper, peeled some potatoes, and typed a shopping list for back to school.

At work today I was introduced to a couple people who visited us from corporate! If I remember right, they're names were George and Tom. haha I was introduced as the "top seller in the store, even beating all my managers, for the past three months." Made my day! =) Ended up staying four hours longer to do some freight that's been piling up in the back. Good thinking, prayer time, and God time. Put on my head phones with some worship music, and just started praying over the long prayer list that has been generating in my head. It was good!

Nothing crazy to share today. Some emotions should just be kept in your head between you and God.
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment