Tuesday, July 13, 2010

.record store.

The thing I love most about my photography hobby is that it let's me meet people - a diverse amount of people... Every single person has such different characteristics and personality. Photography really leaves me no space ever to judge a person. Just see what's beautiful about them and try and capture that. Even if I don't know the person I'm photographing, as time goes on during their photo shoot, it gets easier and easier to capture "them" as I talk to them and get to know them . It's so fun! I love people. Everyone is so beautiful!

Today I did a Senior Photo Shoot with Melina Boyles from Lincoln High School in Tacoma. She was here in the tri-cities. Here's one photo from our shoot! I enjoyed this shoot a lot. Found my new favorite location to be in a record shop in down town Kennewick! This picture isn't inside, but it's just one I edited tonight. Records are the ones I picked up at Value Village....


Other then her senior photo shoot, I did get $20 from a pair of jeans, a sweatshirt, and a couple old shirts from Plato's Closet.

goodnight beautiful world. When you wake up in the morning remember "This is the day that the Lord has made" and remember to not to judge people around you so harshly....

erose

No comments:

Post a Comment