Thursday, January 26, 2012

.a thoughtful friend.

I have the most wonderful best friend in the world - today I received a small package from Kaile with a care and small book. Knowing I've been searching for inspiration, she sent me this book that gives me space to write in every single day for five years. It's for memories, quotes, scripture, thoughts... Whatever I'm thinking that day tied up into one sentence. I think it will be interesting to see the change in my life over 5 years. She is so thoughtful!

Today overall was good! I'm tired... I bought my first iron (ooo ahhh) because I needed to iron my business pants for my class today. Following I had classes, worked on a project and homework, visited my debate team family for a little bit, had my social venture class, and worked out!

Random thought: I want to look into Social Entrepreneurship masters programs. I've heartd about them and I want more info...

Goodnight!
Liz Rose

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you, busy girl! Journaling thoughts, hopes, dreams, discoveries is an awesome way to see change and growth!

    ReplyDelete