Sunday, February 28, 2010

.gravity.

Today I learned that 8 hours of working gives you cankles. haha I worked 1 to 10 today and it was very busy! I'm thinking that the new store "Rue21" that came in over near us actually benefited us. There were a lot of new faces today and the constant flow of people kept all 4 of us running all over the floor today. It was awesome day. a Busy day makes you feel like you accomplished a big task when you leave work that night.

Rue 21 is not related to Forever21. Forever 21 is way better for one. But Rue21's clothes are not as good of qaulity. Cute Stuff, but not having a major affect on our business at Maurices because they sell only teen stuff. Where as we sell stuff for everyone! Yay! Shop at Maurices.

though I do suffer from the guilt of buying a REALLY cute necklace and a shirt there today before work.
 
They have an entire wall of jewelry that is amazing and makes me want to die and go to heaven. haha :) this is the necklace I got. 
This morning before work I went and represented Key Club at Brave day. This is a day where incoming freshman come and learn about different clubs that are at Kamiakin. I could have represented four different clubs at Kamiakin, but Key Club is where I ended up at. I was stuck with Asians...haha =)

Josh was there too but he was hiding.

Still really overwhelmed and mad at myself for over committing myself. Can't wait for this all to be done with. I have that I'm regretting my decisions of taking on so many things. Why must I feel like If I don't try everything I'll miss out on something...

This is what I feel like right now... (click HERE to listen to song)

Gravity by Shawn McDonald
The ways of this world are grabbing a hold
Won't let me go, won't let me fly by
It’s taking it's toll down on my soul
‘Cause I know what I need in my life
Don't let me lose my sight of You
Don't let me lose my sight

Chorus:
I don't want to fall away from You
Gravity is pulling me on down
I don't want to fall away from You
Gravity is pulling me to the ground

This world keeps making me cry
But I'm going to try, going to try to fly, GOTTA FLY HIGH
Don't want to give into the sin, want to stay IN YOU ‘til the end
Don't want to lose my sight of You
Don't want to lose my sight

Chorus

I want to fly
Into the sky
Turn my back on this WHOLE world AND
Leave it all behind
This place is not my home
It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness
And tears in my eyes

Chorus
goodnight world,
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment