Monday, February 8, 2010

.turqoise vans.

One of my favorite Bible verses is Philippians 4:4-7

"Always be full of joy in the Lord... Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do... don't worry about anythingl instead pray about everything. Tell god what you need and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience god's peace which is far more wonderful." 

As I got ready for school this morning I thought about this verse. God  says to ALWAYS be full of joy. Yet how often are we half way into the week when we're wishing that our weak is over. Make the most of every minute. stop complaining because you wish the week was over nad its too difficult to do... this is my goal for the week. 

After school I went and bought a pair of Van's turquoise moccasins for an awesome price at famous footwear. 

I came home to a wonderful dinner of lasagna that Mom made. mm :)

Later tonight after finishing up with homework, alot of us went to Applebee's. I have decided that smoothies from Applebees are the best!

now goodnight, 
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment