Wednesday, July 14, 2010

.God is good.

So this morning I ran a mile around my neighborhood and came back to my house without stopping and without a really bad shortness of breath. I'm happy bout this! Because normally when I just run a mile, my lungs are about to kill me and I can't make it the whole way with out a short brisk walking period in there. haha Physically I can do it, except that my lungs need worked out. haha So I'm going to try and run every day so I can keep this up!

Came back and did some yoga in the backyard and just as I finished mom walked in with a box of mini powdered sugar doughnuts. There went that work out! haha

Got ready for the day! Edited some pictures, and headed out for work! I can't say it enough. God has been blessing me at work lately and I'm thankful for that.

Here's another one of Coreanna's pictures!


























I'm stoked for the concert Saturday in Yakima! woop ya! Should be fun!

Now going to have some God time. Praying for God to reveal some things to me. I have been so blessed lately by God in everything! Especially with how photography is going! I've had two senior shoots so far and 4 ahead of me! =)

God is good! All the time!
goodnight,
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment