Tuesday, July 20, 2010

.what you feel on the inside, should be reflected on the inside. What do you want to look like.

what a wonderful day!

I woke up at 6am thinking that I could possibly over sleep and tossed and turned in bed, then moved to my yellow couch, until I decided to get up at 7am and go for a run! Taking one day off can make it harder to keep pushing yourself the next day! Made it though!

Met Bryana at 10am at Kamiakin! She brought me a delicious Iced Caramel Macchiato from Roasters. I have decided that is the best one I have ever tasted! It was awesome! =) I think I may have to visit roasters more often!

Our Senior shoot started at the little cafe "Heaven on the go." I got a few cute shots there....

Our shoot continued at Two Rivers Park, and orchard, a neighborhood in Downtown Kennewick, and the Library! I had tons of fun with Bry! I know her through work and she does Running Start and Pasco. She's such a sweetie and we shared tons of laughs over funny moments - such as the time the huge spider was crawling across her stomach when I had her lie in the tall grass.















After our long shoot, we enjoyed lunch at New York Richies! Hadn't been there before! It was good!

Mark went into the ER today after Bike riding to the Richland Library and having major chest pains. The Dr. was not so friendly apparently though and didn't give them much of an answer.


Went over to see Raudi's new house for a little bit and chatted with him. Saw a bunch of videos from his trip in Honduras!

Bowling this evening with Chad and Mark! It was fun! I am getting so much better! yes, they made fun of me for using the 8lb ball, but hey I'll have you know it I got three strikes in the first game! So you stick with what's working, right?


Watched a movie with Mark and Dad while editing pictures now it's time to go to bed!


nighty night!
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment