Sunday, August 22, 2010

.

I'm not really sure what to call today:

a friend day
a fantastic day
a day of best friends
a day of favorites

The point I'm getting too was that I loved today

Woke up at 7 and got ready to go to the farmers market in pasco with my dad. My dad picked out his vegatables he wanted, I said Hi to a couple people working there that I knew from church, my dad bought me a cup of blueberries, then we headed to the bakery! No live music today. But the bakery had it's huge fresh doughnuts as usually and they were mmhmm delicious!

 The afternoon was spent with Kaile. We met up at the cafe on Queensgate and just chatted with food and coffee. I had the most delicious ham and swiss sandwhich! mmhmm!

After running a few errands we went and hung out at her grandparents house then had dinner. More mmhmm good food!

The rest of the evening was awesome as well, but my eyes are growing heavy...
so goodnight all!
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment