Tuesday, November 16, 2010

.day 1 of consistency.

Today I started the day off with God time. It really was incredible. Starting the day off with God and having a settling peace in my Spirit knowing that God has control of my life. To live Today to the fullest and for no other reason then God is good and he has blessed me with this life.

That's how I went out today. In Chapel today we heard a missionary couple share their incredible story. Made me excited for missions some day...

Tonight at Pursuit City Church came and led worship. The leader said he felt like God was telling someone felt like they felt a change in direction coming and that they weren't sure how to take it. That they've felt like  everything's been planned out for them and it can't be changed. That someone was me. I feel like God is  changing something in my direction. I don't know If I'm going to be doing social work. I'm not limiting myself to anything though. I am just being open and trusting God. It scares me to not know what God has coming. To not have a solid plan, but I know that God always has a better plan and it's just a matter of time when he wants to reveal it to me. But for now I wait. God I trust in you. Your plan is bigger and I choose to accept whatever it is.

Worked out P90X Kenpo with Carley tonight! Woo! Good stuff! =)

Decided to post a daily clothing pic - figured fashion is something I love and part of my daily love. and it will make me post daily! So here is today's outfit




Yellow Swag: Khols; Baby doll Top: Forever 21; Black Skinny Jeans: Old Navy; Socks: Forever 21; Shoes: Urban Outfitters; Locket Necklace: From mom; Headband: Forever 21

everyone have a fabulous night!
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment