Wednesday, December 29, 2010

.etsy.

I've become obsessed (not completely) with checking out this site where multiple sellers sell their stuff. People are so creative and can come up with such awesome creations! It has become part of my source for steeling ideas for future crafts. I probably won't actually ever spend money on here, but its inspiration.

Here it is!:
Etsy

I'm currently making a recipe box for college. Today I made the cards. The inspiration was from something I saw on the site. The text and style of the card. Simple yes, but it will be on different colored card stock.


Went and saw the movie "Tangled" with Mon and Kaile! It was so darling! Honestly, probably my favorite Disney princess movie! Beets all the rest! Very well made, especially the facial expressions!

Had a delicious Korean dinner at Mons house made by her mom herself. Delicious!

Boarding tomorrow! So time for bed!
night!
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment