Saturday, January 1, 2011

.what a wonderful world.

What a way to start off 2011! Tim came down to visit today and yesterday for New years! It was good to see him again! Hanging out with the family, ringing in the New Year, games, laughing at America's Funniest Home videos, watching lion king and showing him how little there is to do in the tri-cities! We did go and ride scooters! That was fun! haha It was an awesome weekend/New years and I wouldn't have wanted to spend it any other way!


What a lot to think about for the year! I feel like there are so many things that could happen! So many huge ideas floating around in my head of what this year could be. I posted some resolutions for the year up on one of my blog pages. I've come so far from last year. Thinking back to even why I started blogging. It was right after Conner Knoblich passed away around New years. I started because I realized that we can't stay hidden in our own bubble, our world where we hide our emotions - pain, joy, sadness, happiness - from everyone else. When we hide our feelings we put a bubble around us that truly prevents you from connecting at a deeper level to other people. So I think I started blogging to break that bubble. To express my thoughts and be more open to those around me!

So I know everyone is doing the 30 day picture challenge, so I thought it would be a good way to get back into taking pictures for the year. Or refocusing.

Number 1:: A picture of yourself and 15 facts


1. I love vintage :: clothing, furniture, jewelry, art
2. I would have never pictured myself as a Debater, but debate is one of my favorite things to do now.
3. I love traveling :: broadens your perspective of culture
4. I love being artsy :: making cards, scrap booking, remaking clothing, knitting, photography, graphic design
5. I am not afraid to be me nor am I afraid to stand up for others
6. I love cookies :: any kind
7. I love fashion :: mixing up pieces to make an outfit look different 
8. I love people :: Personality is such a reflection of an awesome creator named God
9. Faith is trusting God through all moments :: whether it seems impossible or not
10. I love still being a child at heart :: favorite movie is UP, living day to day
11. I love to set goals and dream :: Passion is something I'm full of. So new dreams and goals light that passion and make me really excited about God's big plans.
12. I love the colors purple, turquoise, and yellow
13. Sunflower are the most beautiful flowers!
14. I love listening to Acoustic, Singer/Songwriters, Big Band Swing, and Oldies
15. I love my family and friends in my life :: such a blessing!


Daily Steps to Daily Resolutions:
God Time: Genesis 1
Stop Bad Habit: No
Work out: No

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed hearing why you started blogging, the idea of your not wanting to exist in a bubble that keeps a person separated from others.

    I appreciate your upbeat way of looking at life and your eagerness for new experiences to learn more and to celebrate your joy in living.

    ReplyDelete