Tuesday, January 11, 2011

.slippery slope.

Today was productive! Went to two classes, got the reading I needed done today, done and found an answer to my cell phone problem.

The day went well but I'm bummed I had to leave Tim's early because of the snow.And it felt as though I had just gotten there!

Did watch Beauty and the Beast with all my floor girls while drinking hot chocolate =)

It is still snowing and it would be nice for classes to be canceled tomorrow =) There is probably an inch to two inches.

I'm very tired tonight, so I'm headed to bed. But this is a picture I found that cracked me up. Long and HUGE hair for my 17th bday party.


Number 11 :: A picture of something you dislike
child abuse - I absolutely hate it. Though I never experienced it, it makes me sick to know that other children are abused.



Daily Steps to Daily Resolutions:
God Time: yes
Stop Bad Habit: oh ya!
Work out:  nope

No comments:

Post a Comment