Saturday, February 26, 2011

.turnin up the beats.

It's been awhile. But I account that on the fact that I didn't have wifi at the hotel while in Hawaii and this past week I've been up late with other things.

this morning Tim's grandpa - Rudy Filion - passed away. He is now in a place of freedom where he is beyond all earthly compression of health and joy. I pray over Tim and his family that peace will overcome this during this time and that God's strength will be there during this time.

Had a conversation with a friend that was much needed. And I'm reminded of her as a blessing in my life.

Value village run for props for photography engagement shoot resulted in:
-an old radio that works! MY FAVORITE!!!

-picnic basket
-couple old tins
-chandelir.

Happy with all my friends and the creative ideas bubbling in my head for Tuesday's shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment