Tuesday, March 15, 2011

.Alabare.

First Day back from spring break! Though it started out as an overwhelming morning, gave it up to God and the day seemed to get better! The day started out raining, but it ended with sunshine. =)

I took pictures for the Talon! Here are a few =)

Debate only has a few more practices left, then nationals, and then done! Wow! The year is coming to a quick close. Almost done with my first year of college.... that's a weird thought. It really does go way faster then high school.

Found out that one of my potential room mates will be going to community college next year. So looks as if I still need to find one or two more room mates for next year! Interested, then let me know. =)

Enjoyed some spanish worship tonight in Pursuit!

A good day to be alive!
goodnight!
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment