Thursday, July 5, 2012

creating the perfect job

Everyday in life I seem to learn something knew about myself and my desires and dreams for the future. This is what I've currently learned about a future job. This would be my IDEAL:
  • Sit in a desk at maximum, half a day. I'm so much more productive when I'm moving around and planning or meeting with people.
  • The other half of the day, I want to be out and about fundraising, planning events and meeting with people for a nonprofit or business with a social cause.
  • Flexible schedule - I want to be my own boss. I want to be able to work from home if I want to one day. OR if it's sunny or nice, be able to take my kids swimming in the afternoons and work later in the evening.
This is my dream. Don't know what this will consist of. But, nothing wrong with a dream.

Liz Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment