Monday, January 25, 2010

.a cinderella story.

First day of Semester kind of slow. We did welcome in the freshman into ASB today though with waffles, strawberries and whip cream! deee-lish! :)

I am very sore today. I thought my legs would be sore, but turns out every muscle in my body except for my legs are sore. Go figure.... Just rubbed ice hot all over my neck hehe

Coming home from school today found that my 'low coolant' light had come on again. I got home and checked the coolant only to discover the tank was empty. I had just refilled it two days ago. My Dad came home and looked over my car and has determined that it's most likely my water pump. Also discovered that my car is going through half a quarter of oil every two days. I don't know what the cause of this is. Either ways its going to cost some money to get my car fixed. But I guess it's the reality of growing up. I pray its less expensive then we figure. But for now till its fixed, I'm out of a car. :(




I watched the movie Cinderella Movie. I had bought it for $3 at Walmart day after thanksgiving. GREAT movie if the language had been cut out. It had a good moral to it and one's of its theme's relates to my life right now - you've got to roll with the punches and keep your fist held high. Though things in life may come unexpectedly, we've got to make the most of them no matter how poor of a situation it may be.

goodnight
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment