Saturday, January 23, 2010

.yet still amazed by His creation.

lately I've been so amazed by the creation that God has put before us. This morning I had my God time and dug into the book of Genesis. (I'm really slow when I go through my Bible reading because I really like to study it) One verse that really stood out to me was

Genesis 1:17: "God made two great lights - the larger one to govern the day, and the smaller one to govern the night. He also made the stars. God set these lights in the sky to light the earth."

I just picture God's mighty hand gently hanging the sun and the moon in the sky - kind of like a Christmas ornament. (as cheesy as this sounds) He thought of every little detail. Can you believe he made all the animals AND Humans all in one day? It would take days to even list off all the animals in the world! Let alone explain each feature of their being!

What an awesome God we serve and praise. I found out today I wont really be able to get a lot of financial aid or a work study job (through FAFSA) I'm praying God takes this in his control because I'm scared to death over how i'm going to cover college. It's going to have to take a miracle

Learning daily to trust God more. As hard as it is.
erose

(This was the gift I made chad for Christmas - it was printed on canvas.)

No comments:

Post a Comment