Tuesday, February 2, 2010

.God's divine direction.

The latest rage on facebook is posting your celebrity look alike. It took me a while to come up with mine. At first I was Carrie Underwood. Then I was Drew Barrymore. I've decided to go back to my past and just pick the one I used to be told I looked like - Emma Watson.... It used to be more true when I was in middle school but here. 





Didn't have to work tonight so after campus clean up, getting slurpees with Jayanah, Mark, Kaile, Eileen, Grace and Gio, and homework! I watched American Idol all the way through for the first time and America's funniest home video's while I edited pictures from the wedding. Some of those video's are so funny!

My computers been giving me a scare lately. It's locked up several times and keeps running scans and everything else. Boy.... Praying nothing horrible happens!

Today in ASB we were paired with someone completely random. We then had to find out their goals, dreams, and ambitions for this next semester, the summer, and the future. I was paired up with someone I see on a daily basis, but neither of us ever talk to each other. Yes, the conversation did start of a little awkward. I think we both would say that. But it was really cool to hear someone's ambitions in life when I didn't even really know them. It really encouraged me to get to know the people I have preconceived ideas about. Though they may not talk to me, go out of my way to talk to them.

another Idea off the above topic - I absolutely love hearing about people's dreams and goals in life. Especially those in my class. All these years we've spent together. We were one - high school students. Now we split off into our own fields of study to pursue our dreams. It's just amazing how we all have so many different stories to tell about how we decided our direction in life (or at least how we knew God was calling us to that dream). Ever care to sit down and chat, let me know :) we'll go for coffee or something!

night all!
erose

A quote I read today:
"Without friends, no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods." - Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment