Sunday, February 14, 2010

.seattle.

Seattle with the Dickensons today! I was so excited to see Chad! :)

When we got up here we went to one of their family member's 50th surprise birthday party! It was held at this cute little Chinese restaurant. When he came in, I swear he was about to cry! I've never seen anyone so surprised! It was awesome!

Then!!! Chad and I went on a date this evening .We went and hung out at the most expensive mall ever - Belvue Square Mall. Got some good pizza. then went to and watched the movie 'When in Rome.' It was a cute movie! Now I'm back at the hotel and ready for bed! I had a ton of fun this evening and I'm glad to see chad :)

by the way, I gave him his birthday/valentines day present. A 'spinny' ring with "Trust in the Lord with All your heart." engraved in it in Hebrew!

goodnight:) I'll post pics tomorrow.
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment