Friday, March 26, 2010

.packed and ready for vacation.

my life has been on full speed these past couple days! running back and forth between school, work, kennewick high for all city, and home. Very little time for anything.


Because of all the craziness, I didn't pack till tonight after I got off work at 7:30! Luckily I have a lot of pack experience, or else I would have been up super late! I just finished packing though! Yay for Disneyland, California, 80 degree whether, and family road trip! Did I mention this is really my first time to Disneyland and California!

I'm not taking any homework with me. Though I may regret it Sunday after i'm back. haha My purse is down to a bare minimum (gasp!) and my new suitcase I got for Christmas is all packed. It seemed to fit everything perfect with extra room! Wow! that's a first. Feel like stuffing in extra clothes just to take up that space that's not supposed to be there!

My camera cards are clear and the battery is charged! iPod is synced and charged!

We leave at 5am and I will be sure to blog our trip! To make sure everyone has time in the shower, I will be up dark and early at 3:10am.

It's worth it though.
Ready for vacation.
Ready for time off work.
Ready for time off school.
Ready to relax.

Time to hit the hay so I can wake up with the 'I'm going to Disneyland! adrenaline rush!'
night!
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment