Saturday, March 13, 2010

.relaxing? what's that?.

today, i did this strange thing. It was called "r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g" I believe. Still not completely sure how to pronounce it. Either way, it was awesome!  After I cam home from work and had dinner, I watched 1 and 1/2 movies with Jayanah. I painted my nails then sat there, with nothing else to do (well sora) but watch tv. This is seriously a foreign concept to me and I don't know what to do with my time still!

This morning I handed out fliers with Kaile for some paint job her friend has this summer. I pronounced that I hate the wind.

I went to work at 10 and worked till 7. I learned several new things! First off all, some people call mannequins, "Mechanicans." I wanted to burst out laughign when this lady in her 40s called them this. I kept my laughter to myself though.

goodnight
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment