Sunday, March 7, 2010

.well, when this is done.

This has become a common excuse lately. For not blogging. For not Bible reading regularly.
For not spending more time with those I love. For not doing the things I want to do.

Well, when this task gets done, and this one, and this one, I'll be free. But will I ever be? Or will I still keep stacking things on myself. I would love the world to stop right now. To get rid of all responsibilities and start fresh. Is there time to make the change, or is it all an endless cycle.

My head says when this is done, but my heart says stop making excuses. I know what I need to do...but will I have the strength to actually do it? This is going to need some God strength. And the accountability of friends and family to not let me take anything else on right now... got it ?
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment