Wednesday, April 14, 2010

.hurting hearts.

Today flew by knowing that I will be leaving tomorrow for the national journalism conferance in Portland. I'm so stoked for that! I went to all my classes on a normal Wednesday...the first full Wednesday we have had the 2010 school year! It wasn't dreaded at all though. Mr. Bisson's birthday so we celebrated in class by surprising him with a big card, cake, and a ton of food. It was great :) 6th hour we also had a party (yearbook) to celebrate all that we've accomplished this year!

today on campus and at lunch i noticed 4 very sad and lonely people. Am I the only one who sees their lonliness? Complete strangers, but yet inside of me something breaks for their hurting heart. Why is it that no one is reaching out to these people. You can't tell me that there are not those around them who could reach out and at least be a friend. I wish I could reach every hurting heart. And let them know that someone is there for them. Even if its just to talk, if they need a hug, or a shoulder to cry on...


After school I went over to Bergstrom's Aircraft over in Pasco to take pictures for Ryan Villa's Senior Project. He had the opportunity to go and help work on the airplanes over in the mechanics shop. It was pretty cool! never been inside a little private airplane! Here are a few of the pics I got...



all packed and ready to leave tomorrow for JEA! skyped with Chad for a little bit. Can't wait for him to come home for the summer May 7th =)
g'night!
erose

1 comment:

  1. All of these pictures were awesome! Thank you so much Elizabeth!
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete