Sunday, April 4, 2010

.minutes to write.

I have 5 minutes to write. Sounds like a lot of time to write, but really it isn't.
I would like to ad pictures to my Disney blogs.
Add my travel home blogs.
Clean out my purse from the trip.
Put this stack of stuff away on my desk away.
Put my suit case in the garage.
But I can't.
BECAUSE! this week my goal is to go to bed at 11:30 every night. Possible? We will see.
I am sooo sleep deprived and I hate it.
So this week is my chance to start making a change. Maybe it will force me to stop wasting in between time....

Easter Sunday today! I got up and went to church with Jayanah and helped upstairs with my kids. We didn't have small groups today so I didn't get much time with just my kids. I love them, they are so cute - especially today when they were all dressed up in Easter dresses and little shirts and ties.

After going to second service, I went home and unpacked my suitcase. Cleaned up my room enough so that I could come back home and do homework.

I went and had Easter Dinner at chad's house. It was delicious! There was so many people at there house! It was great! I love there family, but it still makes me think how I love my family so much and how i was diffidently put into the right family. We may be quieter, but I love 'em.

before Chad left, we went and had coffee and visited a while. We talked about next year and how cool it is that we will both go to the same school! I'm excited about this! I will get to see him much more often then once a month. Next time I see him is Prom!

I came home and worked on homework for the rest of the evening. It was overwhelming. I got what I could done for the night. I still have a evil poetry project staring me in the face and AP tests books waiting to be opened and to cram my head with more information than I will ever remember. But I made a study plan for AP testing tonight.

Dear God,
right now i'm beginning to feel REALLY overwhelmed with everything to come to get me to graduation. I sent in for my health final tonight, and I need to study for that. I have three AP tests to prepare for. My classes to balance and keep up with. A job to maintain. and I want to spend so much more time with family and get more sleep. How? God I pray that you will please give me strength through this time. I know you won't give me more then I can handle, but boy it sure feels like it right now. I trust you know what your doing.
I want to stay focused on you right now through this all and I pray for the persistence to keep it up.
I love you my amazing father,
Amen...

goodnight,
erose

song of the day:

"What Do I know of Holy" By Addison Road

I made You promises a thousand times
I tried to hear from Heaven
But I talked the whole time
I think I made You too small
I never feared You at all No
If You touched my face would I know You?
Looked into my eyes could I behold You?

(CHORUS)
What do I know of You
Who spoke me into motion?
Where have I even stood
But the shore along Your ocean?
Are You fire? Are You fury?
Are You sacred? Are You beautiful?
What do I know? What do I know of Holy?

I guess I thought that I had figured You out
I knew all the stories and I learned to talk about
How You were mighty to save
Those were only empty words on a page
Then I caught a glimpse of who You might be
The slightest hint of You brought me down to my knees

(CHORUS)
What do I know of You
Who spoke me into motion?
Find More lyrics at www.sweetslyrics.com
Where have I even stood
But the shore along Your ocean?
Are You fire? Are You fury?
Are You sacred? Are You beautiful?
What do I know? What do I know of Holy?

(CHORUS 2)
What do I know of Holy?
What do I know of wounds that will heal my shame?
And a God who gave life "its" name?
What do I know of Holy?
Of the One who the angels praise?
All creation knows Your name
On earth and heaven above
What do I know of this love?

(CHORUS)
What do I know of You
Who spoke me into motion?
Where have I even stood
But the shore along Your ocean?
Are You fire? Are You fury?
Are You sacred? Are You beautiful?
What do I know? What do I know of Holy?

What do I know of Holy?
What do I know of Holy?

No comments:

Post a Comment