Monday, May 10, 2010

."Closer to Thee".

 What a day! I had my AP Physics test today and let's just say it didn't go so hot  = (.... But it's over now and It's not going to hurt me in any way if I don't pass it! I now only have one AP test left and then I'm pretty much free! For the rest of the year I'll either be watching movies or doing projects! I can deal with that! Especially since the result is no homework!

Tomorrow night Kaile, Monnie, and I are having a girls night to celebrate our freedom! Dinner at Red Robin, shopping, and staying the night at Kaile's! After our ap psych test that is!

I came home from school day really kind of not in a very good mood from my AP test... so, I went to my room and cooled down and talked with God some while practicing my guitar. The song's a little too high for my voice range, so it doesn't sound amazing, but It is so relaxing and peaceful. I found some lyrics? that I had written in the past and I'm determined to put them to a song on my guitar! I'm excited for this =)


If you haven't yet noticed, when I find something I love or enjoy, I usually pursue it passionatly. For example, both my TOMS and my guitar and photography. So thank you for putting up with all the things I love :)

goodnight friends!
erose

1. Put Your iTunes on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
Lord, I Lift Your Name On High

How would you describe yourself?
Dance, Dance Christa Paffgen [by Anberlin]

What do you like in a guy/girl?
You have my attention [by copeland]

How do you feel today?
Revelation Song [Hillsong United = YES!!!!]

What is your life’s purpose?
Forward Motion [Thousand Foot Krutch = that's a good one!]

What is your motto?
Lean on Me

What do your friends think of you?
What Sorry Could be [oh, that's sad :( ]

What do you think of your parents?
Voice of Truth

What do you think about very often?
Next to You again

What is 2 + 2?
Maybe this time

What do you think of your best friend?
pocketful of sunshine [haha]

What do you think of the person you like?
Across the Universe

What is your life story?
Pressing on (Acoustic) [yes, perfect!]

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sing of Jesus

What do you think of when you see the person you like?
The Phantom of the Opera [AAHHHH HAHAHAHA!]

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Rescue [Not sure what to think of this haha]

What will they play at your funeral?
Shining [by Phil Wickham]

What is your hobby/interest?
I Love with the 80's (Pink Tux to the Prom)

What is your biggest fear?
Contact

What is your biggest secret?
Matter of Time

What do you think of your friends?
  PerfectChemistry

What will you post this as?
Closer to Thee

No comments:

Post a Comment