Sunday, May 9, 2010

.what a wonderful world!.

My morning started out awesome! I didn't wake up till 10:30! Yes, I got 9 hours of sleep for the first time in a long time!

My morning was perfect because of these three reasons!

1. I decided to wear this dress a couple years ago that I bought before I went to Mexico for my month long mission trip. Every time I wear it I remember the day I wore it Sunday when we walked the couple miles to the market and how hot it was. haha Anyways! My TOMS matched it perfectly! I was so excited! haha Yes, i'm obsessed with my TOMS.

2. As I was getting ready, I headed my name being yelled from outside my window... When I looked out there was Chad saying "Hey, I brought you coffee!" The best part about this was that it was for no apparent reason! Made my morning

3. It was mother's day! I love my mom! She is so amazing and I respect how strong she is and how supportive! I don't know what I would do without her! For mothers day, we went out to eat at Granny's. yummy!

My idea/to do board: In the morning while getting ready, I often think of everything I need to do, or I will have some sort of random inspiration. I don't know why! but that's how it works. This dry erase board has come in very handy these past few days!

Over the past few days I've been thinking about change. I have changed so much this past year. I can feel it. I know I have matured. But I mean spiritually I have changed. I have released a lot of things in my life this past year and cleared some things up. God knows what they are, but they have released me into freedom. A freedom that has taken my eyes off myself and has allowed me to naturally love people. It's not forced, and I've realized that I don't even think about it any more. Does that make sense? I've become more aware of what I want out of life because I know of what God has for my future, well some of it that is! I hear his voice all the time and I feel so directed!

Of course I know that I'll go through hard times, but with this new freedom in Christ, I know that "every little thing, is gonna be alright!"

erose

No comments:

Post a Comment