Thursday, May 27, 2010

.off to the unknown.

In ten minutes I will be leaving the house to a trip of the unknown! All I know is that I will be traveling to medical lake to my youth pastors parents house, and camping out in tents with my fellow life group seniors! :) I'm excited about not knowing what's to come! But then again, I'm the type of person that likes to know what's going on...so I'm being patient. haha

It did make it very difficult to pack. I didn't know what we were doing... Weather? 50's during the day, and 40's during the night..... with a high chance of rain everyday, everynight! So, I went and bought some really cute rainboots at target! I know I will get good use out of them, especially in Seattle next year!

Yearbooks arrived today! I was so excited to see all of our hard work finally in print! You guys will like it! I love the book :)

Ok, time to head off!
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment