Thursday, May 20, 2010

today is the day you have made.

What a fantastic day! Like usual....

I got ready this morning and put on my yellow rain jacket. It looked like that kind of day. 

I got to school where I lugged around a heavy backpack full of books. Thank goodness that was only temporary, because I was turning in all my books today! YAY! Only have math book left!

First hour in Physics we are building roller coasters. I am partners with James and Garret and we are going to kick butt! We decided on a lego theme. Our yard and a half high roller coaster is going to have three levels, space, ground, and underwater. Ah, perfect. I speant $10 on a huge box for it.... When we finished planning, I learned how to play Scum and filled up beakers with water to different levels so that I could play twinkle twinkle little star on the outside of the glass beakers in perfect tune. haha

2nd hour Kristin had her last lecture in which she did wonderful on! She talked about how hard it is to label ourselves in one cattegory. Why? Because we know who we are and how we can't be put with one label. The same is with other people. If we knew them and tried to put labels on them, we wouldn't be able to do it! She made delicious Funfetti cupcakes with pudding in them!

3rd hour I learned how to stage kiss Monica who is "my husband" in our one act play. That was interesting...

4th hour we watched a movie called "Runaway" and played Scum - I played with Trevor, Kaile, Laekyn, Brittney, and Kevin...

At lunch Raudi and I had a good conversation bout life  and its problems....

5th hour was the usual math review packet. 

6th hour we coninued to play scum...

After school I checked my first Lottery ticket at Winco only to find out that it doesn't get announced till night. It'sok, I didn't  win anything. 

4pm I went to Mr. Benscotter's Theology class at 4. It was awesome! I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment