Tuesday, June 22, 2010

.my prayer on an unknown path.

Welcomed at the airport by mom and grandma with big hugs.
Picked up our luggage.
Headed to the hotel.
Ate Breakfast.
Washed my face.
Gave hugs to mark and Dad.
Got in the crowed van with 5 total people.
Happy to see my family.
Stopped at Northbend outlet mall and wandered around.
Got in car.
Fell asleep.
Woke up in Yakima.
Ordered Turkey Sandwhich and Banana Cream Pie Milkshake.
Waited 45 minutes with family for food.
Mom went up to counter to ask about food.
Manager brought food out and all of our money for our food.
Ate our free minor's food.
Drove home.
Greeted with kisses by kipper.
Unpacked.


______________________________________


Finally followed through with what the Holy Spirit was telling me to do for the past 2 months. After a lot of prayer, bible reading, and seeking guidance, I finally felt like it was the right time. It wasn't easy. In fact I'm sitting here right now, slowly allowing the realization of how hard this is gonna be.

Yet somewhere in the mess of my thoughts, I'm at peace. Knowing I obeyed what god told me to do. There is something inside my heart that feels like a warm smile looking down on me, saying, "yes my child. You are in my arms, and everything is in my control and for a greater purpose then what you can see at the moment. Just be still, and trust Me."

Yet my heart aches over the thing that happened today.

God take me up and direct me on this unknown path. Because I just walked onto the rocky and rutted path you put there for me and I don't know what's to come.

Take other's hearts and direct them on there unknown path, because they are as lost as I. At least to my understanding.

I will not put you in a box. You are a God without time restraints. I will wait, until you tell me otherwise.

I love you my Lord,
In Jesus name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment