Friday, July 2, 2010

.roasted Starbursts.

goal: wake up at 7:00 and go for my bike ride i did the other day. Be back by 9:30
Reality: wake up at 8:30. Sit on the internet, then go for a quick jog. haha I'm pushing myself further and further every time. Though only a mile, my goals to run it without stopping. How sad is that. I can physically do it, but my lungs would kill me for it. haha I prefer the sports without tons of running in large increments, but it's a goal to get back in shape. haha

Last night I had a weird dream. I was at a place in a field with Kaile and we had just move to this new city. If you sat against the fence the sun and moon would be on both sides of the tree. The sun was setting at the time, and the moon was rising. If you looked further on, then you would see all these other planets.

had my God time this morning. Read 1st Thessalonians. Paul was writing letters to Thessalonians telling them that it was awesome how faithful they were being and believing.  I came across the verse 2:4-6

"For we speak as messengers approved by God to be entrusted with the Good news. Our purpose is to please God, not people. He alone examines the motives of our hearts. Never once did we try to win you with falttery, as you well know. And God is our wintess that we were not pretending to be your friends just to get your money! As for human praise we have never sought it from you or anyone else."

How often do we seek others approval. When in reality, if we are following Christ and his direction for our life, then their is no reason for approval from others. It's faith. But we also have to be careful that we are truly following Christ and not walking through the motions to be a "Good Christian."

After my God time I ate some lunch and headed to work. Kind of a lazy morning, well besides the jog.  A good afternoon at work!

Came home after work and had turkey ranch roll ups with mom and mark..... mmhmm delicious! =)

Went to the craft store to use a 10% off coupon I had and take advantage of all their sales to buy some scrapbook materials for my royal Family Scrapbooks that I make for my girls the week of camp. I know that God has my girls picked out for me already and I am excited to meat them!

Went to a Bon Fire at Emily Smith's house. It was fun! It was with Kristan K, Kenney R, Sean Knopp, Chris Sherral, Josh Thorton, and Hayden Fowlett. I tried a roasted Starburst for the first time. It was actually really good! haha I got burned by a bon fire for the first time. We laughed at Kristan and Chris as they tried to copy how boys and girls walk. and talked about how people have changed from middle school to high school and where they are now in their life.

Now time to hit the hay!
Buenos Noches!
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment