Thursday, August 19, 2010

.long time and feeling bummed bout it.

So, I feel bad that I haven't blogged in such a long time. Wow. =(

My excuses? Craziness of staying up late and editing pictures and royal family.

I will just start with today though.

Today I finished Senior picture edits for the summer! Wooo hooo! It's like a sense of freedom! That's sad to say since it's a hobby of mine. But it's allot of pressure to have a deadline to get pictures back to everyone! I still love it though. No worries!
These are a couple of today's edits:


Tonight I went to my last time at Crash before college! Crazy! I felt like lots of people were there. I'm getting to know more people who I didn't know as well before, so it's a really comfortable place and fun place to be. I love it! Started out with a big game of spoons. I think there was 9 of us? We played in the grass and put the spoons in a pile all the way across the yard. I'm proud to say I was the last girl standing, though left with a group of 5 guys. I did beat Saul though! haha

Tonight we talked about worship. How worship is not just singing. How worship is something you live. I love that thought. Worship is so beautiful to me. And to think of living out worship constantly is absolutely beautiful! wow! I want to be like that. Someone who worships as they live their daily life. This is the third time I've heard a sermon or discussion on worship this week! Sunday morning, Sunday night, and then tonight! I think God's showing me just that - I need to live my life in a constant state of worship. It is also making me a little less nervous about trying out for coralons at school. I don't know if i'm good enough, but we will see!

Oh also texted my room mate this morning. Make's me more and more excited!

Time for some God time!
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment