Monday, September 20, 2010

.And if I'm addicted to loving you.

Oh yes! tonight was the night!

 TRAIN concert! =)

Alyssa and I went together and had a blast! The opening performance was Ryan Star. I liked his music. His parents gave him his second name "Star" because they were hippies. Haha So Alyssa and I got talking and what Hippie parents were like when they gave birth to their child and what they were doing when they named their child. Alyssa and I gave each other Hippie names to remember the funny moment - she is Free Bird and I am Rainbow Bright. haha

Stood in line and bought a concert poster! It is now hanging up on the wall above my bed. My goals is to get at least 2 more by the end of the school year!

Ah....TRAIN. Let's just say that the concert was awesome! Everything I had expected and way more! Alyssa and I knew all of the songs, which made singing to the entire concert awesome!

To make the situation even better! He came in front of the General Admission Audience where the rope separated the two sections. Being at the front of the section. The lead singer gripped my hand for at least 3 seconds! Three seconds of his life that he gave me. Three seconds of my life that I gave him. He'll probably write a song about the moment, just wait! I refuse to wash my right hand now! OH! It was a wonderful moment! haha (you all totally know I'm exaggerating about this situation haha)

The concert ended wonderfuly!

Favorite of their lines is:

"If it’s love
And we’re two birds of a feather
Then the rest is just whenever
And if I’m addicted to loving you
And you’re addicted to my love too
We can be them two birds of a feather
That flock together"

I think it's so cute! =)

Came back after the concert and went and watched commedy over in the guys' lounge with Christian Dawson, Chad Ostrom, Clayton Hines, Alyssa Brooks, Avery Hopkins, McKinzie Quiocho, and Dani Plagerman. They guys were great hosts and made popcorn and brought bottles of water. haha It was fun!

It's now time for bed! A great week to come! At least I'll make it one!
nighty night!
erose


No comments:

Post a Comment