Monday, September 6, 2010

.downtown kirkland adventure!.

I've been slacking on the blogging lately. Woops! I've been up late every night either hanging out or studying, so time just get's carried away! by the time I get up to my room, my room mate is usually asleep. So then I don't want to turn the light on and wake her up! So here is the cycle!

Yesterday was awesome! I woke up late because I hadn't been feeling good the night before so I decided a good night sleep would be good.

After studying for 5 hours, I went on an adventure with Carley in downtown Kirkland!
Here are some pictures from our adventure =)


Kody: Salamanders are the coolest animals in the whole world because they have cool colors and are long and skinny and can ride dinosaurs to work and sleep with their eyes open and have cool jeans.

goodday!

erose

No comments:

Post a Comment