Tuesday, September 14, 2010

.what joy, what joy.

Holy Cow.... I can't even explain. Can't even comprehend. The Joy God has blessed my life with right now. seriously. haha

Tonight I was sitting in pursuit put in silence from the amazing beauty of my God. God hushed my busy life and placed visions of beauty in my head. Crisp clear images of shore lines of lush green area next to a river. The sun flaring before my eyes as I watch a family run across the beach, lighting so soft. It was as if I had perfect vision. It was beautiful.

I don't know why God gave me these images in my head, but I know I was brought to silence and just told to sit in the presence of God. It was awesome. My life is filled with so much joy and beauty right now. It's a huge blessing. And I can't comprehend what heaven's gonna be like some day.

Alyssa helped me make this cool flier to help me run for Freshman Senator. Whatever God's will be, it will be done. But I would love the opportunity.

goodnight!
see your smiling faces in the morning!
erose

No comments:

Post a Comment