Monday, November 22, 2010

.i'm dreaming of a white monday.

And that's exactly what I got! A white Monday! What another glorious day! Woke up! Got ready for this day! Wasn't snowing when I got in the shower, and it was when I got out! I loudly announced to everyone that it was snowing and my room mate and I freaked out and started dancing and singing to Christmas songs!

Something peaceful about the white flakes falling from the sky. Slows the world down a bit. Reminds us to breathe and smile. Why can't people live everyday like this?

classes were empty. no one wanted to be in class on a snowy day apparently. that or they couldnt make it on the highway because they didn't have 4-wheel drive. ha! really?  this made me laugh.

snowball fight after APA with Tim, Crista, and a few others =)

Kicked butt (hopefully) on a new testament test.

laundry. packed for home. snow snow snow came down!

photo shoot in the snow with carley =)


























made soup and cookies for dinner with carley!

sledding on cardboard boxes with Carley, Lyric, and Cristina.... found that yoga mats and garbage lids fail. lol it was fun though!

No comments:

Post a Comment