Tuesday, January 4, 2011

.everybody.



I like this song. It makes me smile =)

Today was a good day! I filled out the volunteer app for Treehouse in Seattle so I can volunteer with foster kids when I get back! Excited to have this opportunity! I went back and visited at high school in yearbook and with Mr. Bisson. It was good to see them and it was a good reminder as I walked the halls to remember where I came from. High school, though full of amazing experiences, almost feels like a blur. Like I've moved onto a new part of my life and kind of pushed that behind. It's important to move on, but I don't want to forget how it shaped me either. Does that make sense?

Saw Invictus with Mark this afternoon. Incredible movie!

Tonight Ashley called me and invited me to meet up at Applebees to see everyone at work again and hang out. IT was good laughter and conversation to see everybody again. Love these gals! Then ended up talking on the phone with Tim for 2 hours =)

This morning's God time was good! Came to the conclusion that I don't want to focus on anything here. I want to focus on God and let everything else fall in place according to His will. What's the use of me trying to control and direct things on earth here. If I continue to hold onto God and seek his wisdom, then it will be much more natural to just hold on to God's arm though life. Not that following Christ is always easy. Just that its a whole lot easier then walking life without Christ at all! We are so blessed to be saved by an awesome God!

Started to pray  about the organization I want to start. I've got a name in mind for what it's too be called, but still praying for confirmation on that. So I'll keep that between me and God right now. Excited though.

Numero Tres :: A picture of the cast from your favorite show

 Oh ya! the Wonder years! Haha =)














Daily Steps to Daily Resolutions:
God Time: Matthew 10
Stop Bad Habit: No :(
Work out: Yes ---> 45 min walk

No comments:

Post a Comment