Thursday, January 12, 2012

.pure me.

Back to the old blog? We will see... It's going to need a little revamping. Redoing graphics, sidebars, the ideas behind the blog. But You've got to adjust an d move things as life goes I guess! You don't have to get rid of the old and create the new every time you transition through life....

I've had some recent thoughts... Inspiration. I'm lacking it recently. Oh believe me, I've got enough design inspiration, fashion inspiration, ect from pinterest to last me a life time! I mean life inspiration.
In high school I was incredibly inspired by one man, Tim Bisson. He was my ASB teacher. He was so full of passion about life each and everyday. He was motivating, reading to live each day to the fullest -- and that was contagious. He encouraged me and believed that I could do anything. That inspiration carried me a long time.

First year of college hit though and reality settled in about life. And I guess I lost a little bit of that passion for life and people amongst the negativity others had about life and the things that could have actually been considered blessings. I know it's missing, and I'm hunting to find that source of inspiration that will again passion for life. I want to take joy in the little things. I wish it was as easy as saying this and making it happen. But I really need God to spark it in me somehow, someway. I know He can do it.

So that's where I'm at...
Goodnight!
liz rose

No comments:

Post a Comment